Service We Provide
Contact Our NHS Services
We are here to help, and it is important to us that you get to speak to the right person. Please take a look at the contact information below, and feel free to call or email the appropriate person. If you're not sure who to speak to please contact our Main GP Reception on 01243 829141 to discuss your needs.
Maywood Surgery is able to offer patients the following Clinics and Services:
- Travel Clinic
- Child Immunisation Clinic
- Minor Operations (GP Clinic by referral only)
- Long Acting Reversible Contraception LARC (GP Clinic by Referral only)
- Leg Ulcer Clinic
The surgery limits the amount of clinics on offer and instead allows the patient more flexibility in accessing a service at a time to suit their own needs.
- Fully Comprehensive Diabetic Service (reducing the need to see hospital specialists)
- Coronary Heart Disease Services
- Asthma and COPD Services including Spirometry
- Stroke Support
- Hypertension Service including a Blood Pressure checking Service
- 24 Hour BP monitoring (previously a hospital based service)
- Ante Natal Care & Postnatal Care
- Contraceptive Services/Family Planning
- Routine Adult Immunisation
- Child Health Surveillance
- Dietary Advice
- Well Women & Well Man Checks when required
- Stitch Removal
- Cervical Smears
- Blood Tests (Phlebotomist)
- Armed Forces Veteran services and information
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.