Your Local Community Pharmacies
As of now, local community pharmacies are providing advice and NHS-funded treatment, where clinically appropriate, for seven common conditions:
- Sinusitis for adults and children aged 12 years and over.
- Sore throat for adults and children aged 5 years and over.
- Acute otitis media (ear infection) for children aged 1 to 17 years.
- Infected insect bite for adults and children aged 1 year and over.
- Impetigo for adults and children aged 1 year and over.
- Shingles for adults aged 18 years and over.
- Uncomplicated urinary tract infections in women aged 16 to 64 years.
Published: Feb 6, 2024
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.